- Natural anti-mosquito and antipruritic ointment, blended with traditional Chinese medicine and ancient recipes
- Relieves various discomforts caused by mosquitoes, insects, lice, and bees
- Relieves itching, reduces inflammation and repels mosquitoes
Ingredients: Wormwood, Peppermint, Clove, Lemongrass, Cnidium, Kochia, Beeswax
Natural herbal extracts to ward off evil spirits, repellent mosquitoes and relieve itching
Mosquito repellent, anti-itching, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, refreshing, natural and mild
Soothe various skin discomfort symptoms
Six-leaf mugwort mint ointment, repellent mosquitoes, relieves itching, antibacterial 10g
- Six-leaf wormwood mint cream is made of pure Chinese medicine, with mild nature and no side effects;
- In case of heat, the ointment is easy to overflow from the medicine box. Therefore, it should be kept in a cool place on weekdays to avoid high temperature sunlight. If you carry it with you, avoid the hot ointment melting and spilling;
- A skin sensitivity test is recommended before use. Apply the product to the elbows, inner wrists, cheeks, or a small area of the neck and leave it on for more than 2 hours. If there is no irritation, you can use it with confidence;
- Since there are no chemical ingredients and preservatives added, try to keep it in the refrigerator when it is not in use. It is best to use it up within one year after opening, and please stop using it if it deteriorates!
- Can be applied to all skins, especially suitable for mosquito bites and inflamed skin to prevent inflammation and itching.
- Mosquito bites: If the baby is bitten by mosquitoes, take an appropriate amount of wormwood and mint paste and massage until absorbed.